Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

My yummy breakfast....and the perils of packing for a crop.


It was not this morning's breakfast...but I wanted to share a breakfast that I do not have quite as often as I should - bruschetta.  It is refreshing! 

I have a crop scheduled for this Saturday and I am super excited, especially since I have not been at a crop for almost 10 months.  I love crops...I just don't like packing for them.  I have a habit of seriously over-packing.  This time I am going to try to plan out my projects instead of just winging it.  It's just so hard because I want to bring everything with me...like my Cricut and every single paper pack I own.  I like to work on several projects, but this time I think I will narrow the number of projects so that I will have an opportunity to actually finish them.  I will try to post some photos of my packing progress...until then....

Happy Scrappin',
Ivy

No comments:

Post a Comment