Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

A funny thing happened to my craft space while I was in the shower...

As a teacher, I am very fortunate to have the summer off and I am blessed to have the opportunity to care for my 10 year old nephew during the summer break.  He has boundless energy and keeps me laughing each day.  He loves to make fun of my obsession with scrapbooking and consistently refuses to attempt any craft project.  During my shower, he quietly entered my craft space...and...created a project of his own.  He used the circle cutter and adhesive runner all on his own to create targets for a sling shot he made himself with some branches he found out in the yard.  He has turned out to be quite a crafty little guy.



PS:  The mess in my space was worth it all...

No comments:

Post a Comment