Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy 4th of July - 8x8 layout

In an effort to get into the Holiday spirit I decided to create an 8x8 scrapbook page using red, white and blue.  I used the weekly sketch from Let's Scrap (http://letsscrap.ning.com/).  If you have an opportunity to visit their site I know that you will absolutely love it.  You would be hard pressed to find more supportive women.  I posted a layout on their site a couple of days ago and the positive comments I received were incredibly kind and supportive.



Each time I look at this photo of my nephew I have to laugh.  That morning, he made me cut up a brand new trouser sock to create a headband - he wanted to look like his favorite character from the anime cartoon Naruto.  This is a great memory.


Happy Independence Day!!!!

Ivy

1 comment:

  1. What a funny little man!!! And I love that you scrap lifted yourself in the last post! Always a great idea for getting things done! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete