Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Finishing layouts...


I have come to realize that I have way too many unfinished projects.  So, my goal for this week is to complete as many projects as humanly possible.  First on my agenda is a scrapbook layout I began for this week's Let's Scrap sketch challenge.  The deadline is tonight, so it will get done. 



I also wanted to share where I scrapbook...the floor...which is not the most comfortable location for me.   I am currently working on a non-traditional Project Life layout (I will share as soon as it is completed).   I have been forced to use the floor because my desk is being occupied by a whole lot of Stampin' Up! DSP.  I am on a mission to use up my paper as quickly as possible because I have an order set for delivery tomorrow.  Let's call this weekly goal #2.



Happy Scrapping,
Ivy

No comments:

Post a Comment