Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things...(Part 1)

I used Tombow adhesive for the first time this week and I don't think I can use any other adhesive...ever...well, I still love my pink ATG.  What I love most is that it does not cause the paper to ripple (caused by the excessive moisture in adhesives).  I also love that it is a quick bond, or if you let the adhesive dry, you can reposition the paper. 


Another favorite...Starbucks Mocha Frapp.  The last time I drank it was August 1997 and I stopped drinking it because it gave me the most horrific belly ache (thanks Crohn's).  Almost 15 years later and a 5 year remission I decided to take the risk.  I am happy to report that it was as delicious as the first day I tasted it and no unfortunate side effects were had! 

Happy Scrapping,

Ivy



No comments:

Post a Comment