Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Roxy's 6th Birthday and Product Haul!



Happy 6th Birthday to my brother's beloved baby Roxy.  She is an Independence Day baby (born July 4, 2006).  Unfortunately, manufaturers of dog toys have not yet made a toy that is undestructible - "Roxy Proof".  Hence, the nickname Roxy the Destroyer.  My brother took her to PetSmart to purchase some toys and she really took to the football (no surprise - she has a Jets collar around her neck).  The football was destroyed after about 10 minutes, which is about the average lifespan of any toy given to her.  The 10 minutes was well worth it because she loved every second of trying to tear that football apart.




I wanted to share a one product haul.  I have wanted the Tim Holtz Alterations Tag and Bookplate die for the very longest.  I found it at Amazon for only 20 dollars - Great Deal!  Super excited to create some tags with my new Stampin' Up! DSP.

No comments:

Post a Comment