Pages

Monday, July 24, 2017

Is it possible to Project Life if you are single and have no children? (January Project Life)








I emphatically exclaim "yes!"  Although it appears as if moms and their progeny have cornered the market on everything Project Life, the single chics whose Instagram feeds are filled with pictures of food and pets have also been able to partake.

I am the single girl with the Instagram feed filled with photos of food and my puggy.  It's been hard to find inspiration from blogs because most of them focus on children and all of the activities that reinforce the bonds between parent and child.  That is not my story, but I do have a story to tell about the events and people that are a part of my life.

I love Project Life because it allows me to document life through pictures and tell the stories that accompany each picture.  Its is virtually impossible to recall the complete story including all of the smallest details.  My Project Life albums allow me to recall all of the tiniest details, even the ones that may seem insignificant but are a critical component of the story.  The greatest part is being able to look through the albums and read what I was thinking or feeling when the picture was taken.  This is significant because you can't do that when your pictures remain one of thousands in you cell phone.  The physical product heightens the senses and brings you back to that place and time.

I am a staunch advocate of the Project Life experience and wish more people around me took part in the process.

Thanks,

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment