Pages

Monday, July 10, 2017

Christmas in July! My favorite time of the year.




I think I love Christmas in July more than Christmas in December.  Perhaps the reason is for the longer vacation time in July.  I don't really get to fully appreciate Christmas during December because I am working right up until about two days before Christmas Day.  I get butterflies when I see the Hobby Lobby aisles sparkle in red and green...and can we talk about the assortment of ornaments.  If I could put up a Christmas tree today I totally would.

So, to get into the Christmas spirit (without having to put up a tree) I decided to film my first scrapbook layout process video and while I was add it, use up the Graphic 45 paper I have been hoarding.  The camera setup process was tedious, compounded by the fact the sales person at Best Buy sold me an incompatible SD disc for my camera.  I sill feel there is too much empty paper on the left of the layout.  I think if I can somehow come across red sequins I can spread it about to eliminate the empty space.


I will spend the next couple of days enjoying Hallmark's Christmas in July movies (although I have seen most of the movies already).  The holiday feeling never gets old and I need more of these happy feelings to fill my days.   

Thanks for taking the time to read my post,

Ivy

No comments:

Post a Comment