Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thoughts

Wow! It has been quite a while since I last shared my thoughts. I spent some time thinking about the direction I wanted my blog to take. Would it just be about my creative inspirations? Perhaps some random thoughts? Maybe about the hardships I have endured? I guess I will have to wait to see.

I have been working on some scrapbook pages that I hope to post very soon. I am going to place a Stampin' Up! order this evening (if I don't fall asleep first). I am looking forward to playing with some of the embossing toys. I have become incredibly addicted to watching the craft videos on YouTube. I also love the videos showing off the different styles of craft rooms and I am so jeolous. The rooms are spectacular. I have been so inspired.

Argh! The summer is almost over and I feel as though it has just become really hot out. this was my first week of vacation and it flew by. I haven't gone anywhere and I don't plan to go anywhere on vacation. This will be the last time I do that. I will plan an exciting getaway for next year. I would love, love, love to go to Paris or England. My only worry would be that it would not be relaxing. Or, I have been spying Paradise Island, although I have seem some crazy hotel prices. Celebrity/Bill Gates kind of prices. Either way, I will keep my seesaw thoughts posted on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment