Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

If I won the lottery...

After supporting my favorite charities...I would purchase a home with a very large area dedicated to scrapbooking/crafting only. I would purchase every product from the Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog. Then I would head over to Michael's and purchase whatever my heart delights. Wow, this sounds incredibly selfish, but to be honest, this is what makes me happiest. I love sitting with pictures of my family and friends. I love the process of choosing colors. I love the different textures and patterns of cardstock.

Oh yes, I must not forget...adopt as many doggies as my town ordinance will allow, save all of the race horses at the livestock auction houses (horses sold for human consumption) and build a playground for my little cousin.

What would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment