Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Consistency

I really must be more consistent with my posts. One post every three weeks isn't sufficient. Sadly, I have not yet placed my Stampin' Up! order. I can't believe it myself. It will be my biggest order to date.

The other day I purchased my first JetMax cube from Michael's. I purchased the cube with the three draws. It took me about two hours to put it all together. I know that is way too long, but I was watching the movie "Push" simultaneously. Good movie, but I am not a fan of movies that leave an open ending. I like my endings to be neat and conclusive.

It's 9:30 and I haven't moved from the sofa. About to shower and head to Michael's to purchase another one of the cubes. I beginning to amass everything I will need for my scraproom. ...And I love Michaels 40% off coupons.

Later that day.....

Back from a day of shopping. I visited AC Moore (in Middletown) for the first time today and I wasn't too thrilled. It appeared more like an over-priced dollar store. It was really disorganized. Luckily, there was a Michael's next door. I purchased two JetMax cubes, each at 40% off. What a deal.

1 comment:

  1. I too ..LOVE LOVE those Michael's 40%off coupons!
    with a grin,
    steffogal1
    http://withagrin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete