Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

HELP - PROBLEMS SIGNING UP FOR STAMPIN' UP! US STARTER KIT

Each time I attempt to sign up I receive the following message:

The item(s) below is no longer available. To remove the item(s) from this order, click OK, then remove any payments from the order and delete these items from the Merchandise and/or Hostesss Free items tab before completing your order.
125855Celebrando 2011-2012 (Single)

It will not allow me to continue to the Summary/Payment page until the item is removed.  Unfortunately, it is an item from the Starter Kit that I am unable to substitute.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Ivy

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ivy,
    I will try to help you. Are you on your demo website? Why are you trying to buy something from the starter kit if you are already a demo? Not sure what you are trying to do. But like when we place orders online and we have payments already in place then you want to make a change you have to remove the payments by clicking in delete payment and then proceed. I hope that helps. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having the same problem-- I am trying to sign up as a new demonstrator, but at end of process, the error message comes up telling me to delete the celebrando item. I haven't even gotten to the part to pay for my start up kit. Very dissappointed it will not let me proceed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bev! Thanks for the information! I am actually resigning. I sent marketing an email and I hopefulyy they will allow me to sign up on Monday.

      Delete