Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

Scorcher of a day.

Not much to do today since it was just too hot. Spent an afternoon relaxing after a terrific 4th of July weekend with my family. What I have come to realize is that, at 36, my body doesn't hold up as it used to. Two afternoons of playing basketball and I can barely get out of bed. I am out of shape. Anyhoo, I decided to continue reading Kitchen Confidential and realized that I was ruining the book by bending all of the pages to mark my place. So, I did what any other Stampin' Up! Demonstrator would have done. I made my own bookmark. Unfortunately, my camera died so I was unble to photograph the bookmark and post it. Hopefully I will have a new camera by tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Ivy! I just started following.
    www.stampinsentiments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now following your blog.

    http://www.papercreationsbykaren.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. following your blog now....mine is www.yoyostamping.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am just getting around to commenting on the blogs I'm now following through Stampin' Connection. I invite you to follow me as well (if you are not already) at http://www.rocpaperstamps.blogspot.com
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete