Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Back From Vegas

So happy to be back home. I can't believe the temperature reached 114 degrees. Vegas was really nice, but most of my time was spent indoors attending classes. I hope to return soon to enjoy all that Vegas has to offer. I learned a ton on teaching students with disabilities and I am so excited to implement what I learned in my classroom. It was also great to meet so many teachers from all over the United States. I must say that I suffered through scrapbook withdrawal. It was awful. It made me realize how passionate I am about scrapbooking.


I didn't take a camera with me, but managed to take a couple of shots using my Blackberry. I walked by the Venetian - It was beautiful. It made me want to jump on a plane and travel to Italy.

1 comment:

  1. Great picture - I love Vegas!
    I'm following you from SC. Hope you'll join me too.
    www.crafthavenretreats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete