Pages

Monday, April 10, 2017

I purchased the Instax SP-2!


I am super excited because I finally gave in and treated myself to the purchase of the gold Instax SP-2.  I have been eying it for quite a while, but was discouraged when the price jumped up $50 to $199.  Since then, the price has come down to $169 on Amazon...so I thought, what the heck!  I am so thrilled with it.  I though I would demonstrate a comparison with the Epson PictureMate I usually use.


The picture on the left was printed using the Epson PictureMate PM225 and the photo on the right was printed using the Instax SP-2.  As you can see, there definitely is a difference in the quality.  The PictureMate photo printed with vibrant colors and there was also greater detail.  The Instax photo is a bit lighter and somewhat washed out which is typical of Polaroid-type photos.  Despite the difference, I am still quite impressed with its quality and it is perfect for its intended use - scrapbooking.  I am really satisfied with my purchase and love that it also has the capability to print with Real Time information. 






No comments:

Post a Comment