Pages

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Happy 2014

Wow!  It has been over a year since my last post.  I must say that 2013 was filled with both intense sadness and great happiness.  Last March I had a recurrence of kidney stones and I was out of work for a week, in November I became the mama of a beautiful pug, and in December I lost my beloved Uncle Jay to colon cancer...it has been a whirlwind to say the least.


In 2009 I lost my beloved pug JuJu.  Over the past four years I have gone back and forth on whether to find a new pug companion.  I had my heart set on a pug this past summer, but just could not find one.  Alas, in November I found my little GiGi.  At first it seemed as though I was cheating on JuJu and had difficulty bonding with the little one.  Over the Christmas break, spending every minute of the day together, we fell in love with each other.  It's funny...I do not love her any more or less than JuJu...I just love her differently.

And here she is....



I do hope to share much more of the layouts I created in future layouts and home that you will all stick in there with me. 


Happy Scrapin',


Ivy

No comments:

Post a Comment