Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Holiday Traditions

I am a big fan of traditions. Each year, my mom and I visit Macy's at Herald Square in Manhattan. We love to tour the Christmas displays on the top floor where Christmas trees are ornately decorated by theme and the isles of ornaments are endless,  It's a lot of fun to spend this time with my mom. especially when she reminds me to take pictures to scrapbook. Here are some pictures from our big adventure last night...

Travelling on the #7 bus, we saw the Times Squares New Year's ball for the very first time.
 
Mami has always loved The Nutcracker.

"Believe" theme was present throughout.


Window outside of Macy's - Yes, Virginia.

Window outside of Macy's/


Window outside of Macy's.


Macy's window display.


Macy's window display.

On the uptown #7 bus.
 
Now, the question is how to scrapbook -  Project Life format or traditional 12x12 layout?

Happy scrappin',

Ivy





No comments:

Post a Comment