Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

6x6 layout and bloghop

Stampin' Up! has a great special this month - buy three (3) DSPs (Designer Series Papers) and get the fourth free. I have an obscene collection of DSP and I need to use it up before I purchase any more.



My Pink Stamper has an awesome bloghop with her very talented design team members. In addition, she has posted a CHALLENGE: To design a project that represents my style. What a great opportunity to use my retired DSP.

I would describe my style as minimal and symmetrical. Using my retired Stampin' Up! DSP, punches, Big Shot dies and Stampin' Up! embellishments, I created three quick 6x6 layouts. They really took me almost no time to create.





9 comments:

  1. Your layouts are really pretty, the soft colors are so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Missy! I loved all of the projects on your blog. This was my first bloghop and I had tons of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink and blue! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple and sweet designed layouts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jane, Chelle and Diana, thank you all for such kind comments. I had so much fun participating and was inspired by everyone's beautiful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the soft colors and the owl! Thanks for linking up and hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! Hopping is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really cute layout! I'm a new follower, would love for you to check out my blog too! :)
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete