Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

My name is Ivy and I am a Stampin' Up! paper hoarder.

Last night I began work on a coaster mini album. While searching for just the right DSP I came across an entire draw of retired paper. Jackpot!!!! I must admit that I hoard out of fear of running out of my DSP. I save the smallest scraps of paper. So, what to do? Before my next order (and I have everything picked out), I am on a mission to use every bit of retired paper I have left. I began with the coaster mini album and plan on completing some scrapbook pages. Many of you know that a couple of months ago I broke my favorite Canon camera. I am hoping to purchase a new camera this weekend and post photos of my projects as soon as I can.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I just discovered your blog.
    My name is Ivy and I am a scrapaholic.
    I used to hoard papers, but discovered I like them so much more used up in a layout. Then I realized once I use them up, I get to buy more paper. From then on, I became a scrapaholic. :)
    I'm looking forward to reading all your past posts as well as keeping up on current ones.
    Be Happy!

    ReplyDelete