Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Interest in ATC swap for beginners.

It has been around for quite a while, but I have just discovered the ATC (Artist Trading Card). I spent the morning watching ATC Swap videos and the artistry is amazing. What's an ATC? It's a miniature piece of art (2.5 x 3.5 inches) that is about the size of a baseball card. Like the baseball card, it is traded. The group size will be limited to five members so that no one has to create more than five (5) cards. Each member will come away with five different ATCs (including your own work of art).

I have never participated in this type of swap and I am looking for other novices to join me as I begin the ATC journey. If you are interested or have any questions, you can email me at StampinIvy@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Ivy

3 comments:

  1. Great Blog! I am now following you via Stampin Connection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always jealous of the true artistry involved in ATCs. I've never tried one myself, though. As a demo, they could make interesting business cards! You've got me thinking!!

    I'm now following you from Stampin' Connection. I'm #302.
    http://createNstamp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never tried ATC's though I know several stampers who love them...might have to give it a try. Now following you from SC #342..hope you'll return the favour when you get a chance. http://alacards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete