Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

My Digital Studio Christmas Card


Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio allows me to create my Christmas/Holiday cards without having to cut the card stock. It's great! I am sometimes overwhelmed by all of the cardstock, punch and embellishment choices. I made this card using MDS this evening and later tonight or tommorrow, I will post the actual card. The digital card took me about 5 minutes to put together.

On another note, it has been raining all day. I have finally completed the literature review for my thesis - all 25 pages. I don't know that I could look at it again. Tomorrow is my last day of classes for the Fall Semester. I am looking forward to a break from my evening classes. Hopefully, I will have one more semester because I am not sure of how much more of this I can take. I would like to be able to spend all of my additional time on creating scrapbook layouts and holding workshops.

I am now off to write a lesson plan on Ancient Greek contributions to modern society...

Thanks for taking the time to read and allowing me to share.

4 comments:

  1. Great design. MDS is so great -- you can create and change and change again. Love it. I'm a new follower from Stampin' Connection (#247 on list). Come by my blog for a visit some time.
    http://whatareyouinking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Patti! It is certainly addictive. I am following you as well.

    Have a blessed 2011.

    Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your ideas! I'm follower #367 from SC. You can find me @ www.kendrascorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete