Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Scrap pages for our loved ones no longer here...

As the Christmas holiday approaches I find myself really missing my love ones. My dad and puggy JuJu passed away very recently and the crying (which I hardly ever do) has become more frequent. I have been able to scrapbook one page for my JuJu, but have not been able to do it for my dad. His pictures are on my desk and they have been sitting there since he passed away in May. I have holiday break coming up, so hopefully I will be able to sit and scrap something special for him.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ivy! I'm so sorry about the loss of your Dad. I have lost my parents and grandparents and I miss them dearly all the time! When my Mami died last year, I found it very therapeutic for me to create a page with my innermost feelings and thoughts at that moment. When you are ready, I'm sure you will create the most beautiful layout about your Dad... Many blessings in the New Year! Thx for visiting my blog!

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your words of support. I'm getting there. This past Christmas was difficult, but I am holding on to my most cherished memories to get through it all. Wishing you a wonderful New Year filled with tons of blessings. Thanks for visiting me. Ivy

    ReplyDelete